Magistrate Court

The Magistrate Court system in West Virginia has the authority to sentence persons convicted of crimes up to a year in the Regional Jail. To a person wrongfully convicted or whose constitutional rights have been denied, this can seem like a lifetime. Under the West Virginia Constitution, a person convicted or found guilty in the Magistrate Court has the right to have that conviction appealed. The Circuit Court of the county has the right to hear appeals of Magistrate Court criminal convictions.

If you feel that your rights, or the rights of your loved one, has been violated and wish to appeal the ruling of the Magistrate, you need an attorney who is experienced in Magistrate Court and who is familiar with the Circuit Courts in West Virginia. Call today and talk to a lawyer who knows your rights to appeal your Magistrate Court conviction. Call the Wolfe Law Firm today at 1-877-637-5756.

The Wolfe Law Firm has attorneys and lawyers who are experienced in handling criminal matters in the following Circuit Courts:

Randolph County Circuit Court (Elkins), Barbour County Circuit Court (Philippi), Upshur County Circuit Court (Buckhannon), Lewis County Circuit Court (Weston), Tucker County Circuit Court (Parsons), Harrison County Circuit Court (Clarksburg), Pocahontas County Circuit Court (Marlinton), Webster County Circuit Court (Webster Springs), Preston County Circuit Court (Kingwood), Pendleton County Circuit Court (Franklin), and the Taylor County Circuit Court (Grafton).

If you need an attorney experienced in Appeals from Magistrate Court please call today 1-877-637-5756.